Maximilian Laertes Borja Malandro is the youngest son and the second youngest child between Flidais Coltrane and Leon Borja, and the younger brother to Alejandro and Cristóbal and the older brother to twins Júlia and Ofélia de Jesus.
Life without a Mother Edit
Meeting his sister Edit
Magical abilities Edit
- Power Immunity: Maximilian is immune to all or certain supernatural powers and effects, like certain animals are immune to scorpion poison or snake venom. This gives the user an advantage in certain situations.
- Clairvoyance: Maximilian can gain a direct visual information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than then physical sight and allows them to act when they are unable to her eyes.
- Mendacium Deprehensio: Maximilian can sense when they are lied to by various means.
- Earth Manipulation: He can create, shape and manipulate earth and "earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc.
- Plant Manipulation: Maximilian can create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, roots, fruits and flowers. The user can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate plants by rearranging DNA structure and revive withered or dead plants.
- Potion Making: Maximilian can create potions: substances with magical properties such as enhancing physical and mental abilities, healing, granting powers, chancing shape, or bewitching someone depending on the kind of potion that is made.
- Magical Medicine Manipulation: He can manipulate magical medicine. With this power, he is capable of manipulating magical medicines such as potions, but this can be applied to other kinds of medicines such as pills, powders, syrups and so on. Maximilian can change what the magical medicine does, what effects or side effects it may bring and perhaps what powers it may grant.
- Maximilian is from the Roman name Maximilianus, which was derived from Maximus which is the Roman family name which was derived from Latin maximus "greatest".
- Laertes is the son of Arcesius (also spelled Arceisius) and Chalcomedusa. He was father of Odysseus and Ctimene by his wife Anticlea, daughter of the thief Autolycus. Laertes was an Argonaut and participated in the hunt for the Calydonian Boar. Laertes's title was King of the Cephallenians, which he presumably inherited from his father Arcesius and grandfather Cephalus. Laertes was later a character in Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's novel 'Wilhelm Meister's Apprenticeship.' In Literature, Laertes (named after the former Laertes) is a character in William Shakespeare's 'Hamlet.' He is the elder brother of Ophelia, Hamlet's lover.
- Borja is a very rare as a first name. A spanish name meaning "small battle glory" but also thought to be borne by the Spanish Jesuit, Saint Francis Borgia (1510-1572); his Spanish name is San Francisco de Borja. He is the patron saint against earthquakes.
- Malandro comes from Malandragem is a Portuguese term for a lifestyle of idleness, fast living and petty crime, traditionally celebrated in samba lyrics, especially those of Noel Rosa and Bezerra da Silva. The exponent of this lifestyle, the malandro (masculine adjective), or "bad boy" (rogue, hustler, rascal, scoundrel), has become significant to Brazilian national identity as a folk hero or, rather, an anti-hero. It is common in Brazilian literature, Brazilian cinema and Brazilian music.
- According to the databook(s):
- Maximilian hobbies are origami, jewellery making, and photography.
- Maximilian favorite foods are arroz con calamares, empanada, and teja; while her least favorite food is goat cheese.
- Maximilian favorite pastimes are doing origami.
- His favorite animals are axolotls.
- His favorite flowers are lotus.
- Maximilian can sleep up to seven hours.
- His average bath time is an hour.
- His favorite artist is
- He is represented by the Minor Arcana Eight of Pentacles.
- Maximilian's character is based off of Gioffre Borgia, Prince of Squillace.
- He is the least like his father and more like his mother in terms of personality sharing many of her ticks and quirks.
- Unlike most of his older siblings he didn't have a strong relationship with either one of his parents his mother being dead for one reason and his father because he could look at Max without hating himself and being mad at himself for Flidais death.