When she was five, she and her mother immigrated to Virginia, the United States. Her mother died when she was ten and she ended up in the foster care system, where she lived in until she was fourteen. She was found working underage in fast food workplace after assaulting a man who made racist and misogynistic comments towards her.
She was then taken in by Cordelia Boreas and began going to Miss Grissom's Academy for Young Exceptional Women.
Early life Edit
Queenie made it a point to knock Dallas off her pedestal when given the opportunity. She often fells isolated due to her dark skin in her school. Queenie's fear shows that she hates not receiving respect. Through her experiences as part of the school, she developed new abilities beyond her primary power, enough to become part of the Witches Council.
Beyond her capabilities as a witch, Queenie is a math prodigy and according to her school records is praised with having a high IQ of 132.
Magical abilities Edit
- Injury Transference: Queenie can shift damage between individuals, regardless of whether it is physical, mental, spiritual or supernatural. She is known as the "Human Voodoo Doll".
- Psychokinesis: He has the power to manipulate and induce movement in physical objects without touching them.
- Translocation: Queenie has the magical ability to instantaneously move from one location to another.
- Concilium: Queenie can control the minds of others with targets being completely subject to their mental control.
- Healing: She has the ability to cause other individuals to heal injuries at an increased rate, resulting in complete recovery in a matter of seconds.
- Descensum: He has the magical ability to descend into the netherworlds of the afterlife.
- Subconscious Manipulation: Queenie can manipulate everything hidden inside their or others subconscious, including ideas, wishes or desires, traumatic memories, painful emotions, etc.
- Fertility Magic: Queenie is able use a form of magic that allows them to cast spells dealing with Fertility and Reproduction. They can make land, living beings and plants fertile, allowing them to reproduce or grow, or make them infertile, making them unable to reproduce or grow.
- Spell Casting: Queenie also has the affinity for casting spells and performing rituals. She also is known for creating new spells and performing experiments with them making her a creative and already powerful witch.
- Quintella is the feminine form of Quintus which is the Roman praenomen, or given name, meaning "fifth" in Latin. It was traditionally given to the fifth child, or possibly a child born in the fifth month.
- Gugu is from Zulu igugu meaning "precious". And it means "our pride" in Xhosa.
- Chi means "god, spirtual being" in Igbo, referring to the personal spiritual guardian that each person is believed to have. Christian Igbo people use it as a name for the personal Christian god. This can also be a short form of the many Igbo names that begin with this element.
- Lethabo mean "joy" in Sotho.
- Van Den Berg meaning is "from the mountain" in Dutch.
- Moore is from Middle English mor meaning "open land, bog".
- According to the databook(s):
- Queenie hobbies are animation, crossword puzzles, and studying.
- Queenie favorite foods are boeber, malva pudding, sweet potato pudding and red rice; while her least favorite food is raccoon meat.
- Queenie favorite pastimes are going outside for walks.
- Her favorite animals are springbok.
- Her favorite flowers are King protea.
- Queenie can sleep up to eight hours.
- Her average bath time is thirty minutes.
- Her favorite artist is
- She is represented by the Minor Arcana